Deric first trained in Fine Arts in Singapore, subsequently majored in Spatial Design & obtained Masters in Narrative Environments in London UK.
His multi-disciplinary creative practices include Production Set design, Special Turnkey & Entertainment projects. He started off as an in-house Designer for Resorts World at Sentosa & Universal Studios theme park in Singapore. During his time, he has worked on award-winning events & entertainment sets as well as resort-wide festive decoration. He founded DXDC with a strong belief in experimentations and user narrative design as basis, ensuring each project generates refreshing perceptions and leave memorable impressions.
Deric was awarded the Busan Mayor’s Award in 2007 in Busan. He also received the Hong Kong Design Award in 2019.
– Universal Studios Singapore Grand Opening (2011)
– London Olympics Ceremonies Model Making (2012)
– Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022)
– Guinness World Record – USS World’s Largest Indoor Lightbulb Display (2016)
– Narrative City & Village Exhibition, Shanghai, China (2014)
– Chingay Parade (2012, 2020)
– Singapore National Day Parade (2019 , 2020)
– Madame Tussauds K-wave Zone (2021)