Iolana majored in interior and exhibition design in Singapore, she found her passion in thematic design during her study and pursued her career in thematic design ever since.
She has more than 6 years of experience in thematic design field with a wide range of projects such as theme parks, festive events, themed interiors and playgrounds. Alongside her career in design, she grew her passion in traditional batik making that led her into product design and art workshop teaching.
– Thematic F&B at Resorts World Jeju, Korea (2017)
– Orchard Road Christmas Light Up, Singapore (2018)
– Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War Fan Event, Singapore (2018)
– Vinpearl Theme Park, Vietnam (2019)
– Monopoly Dreams, Hong Kong (2019)
– Nerf Action Xperience, Singapore (2019)
– Family Suite Shangri-La, Beijing (2020)
– The Explorer Kids Zone at The Fullerton Ocean Park Hotel, Hongkong (2020)
– Universal Studio Singapore Halloween Horror Nights (2022)